Sunday, June 7, 2009

Heart Speaks.



Yesterday's feeling was a mixed one. Excitement, joy, familiar accents and dialects/languages (and smell, heh!) -- In short, I really miss them, like alot.

I believe sometimes we don't mean what we say, especially when we say we miss someone etc but this time, I really do. The feeling was definitely different and you know, you can just smile all day long in their company and with their (usual lame) jokes along with their crazy gestures.


Yiwei, come back more often so that I have all the excuses to meet up with you all :)
Justify Full
--

On side notes, thank you to all of you who wished me through text messages or facebook or those who brought me out for meals to 'celebrate'. I really appreciate every gesture and thoughtfulness of yours. Xuewen and Amy, you girls never fail to place your birthday wishes on the hall of fame in my heart. Hugs!

---

These days alot of people have been telling me that Mun Sheung looks so like me, is that true? Well, I still beg to differ.




2 comments:

yiwei said...

u can always meet them up without my presence one.
just one call la...
be honest, i will not be back so often already. its very tiring travel like this.

aehknum said...

I get what you mean bout the tiredness in travelling thingy. Anyway, meeting without your presence is a altogether different feeling if you get what I mean.

I miss you.