Wednesday, June 10, 2009

From The Above.



Everything has been good thus far. God is good all the time!

A few weeks ago, I was assisting in an event and accidentally came in contact with this guy who I reckon is a doctor. After offering him the sample drink, he made me explain how the thing works and how can patients be benefited by it. With my usual presentation of medical info, light came and he said that he saw the potential right in me and i'm the one that he has been looking for. He straight away offered me a position in his company with almost triple my current pay. He tried persuading me over while my boss was watching from behind. He introduced himself as Colin and took my name card.

Everything sounds very attractive right?

He handed me some brochures and asked me to consider it. His offer is still open for me. Later that day when I went through the management of the company, only then I found out that he's a no ordinary man. For God's sake he's not just Colin or Mr Colin for that matter, but Dato' Dr Colin Lee. Omgosh right? And he's the Managing Director of the company and hospital. Gasp.

Anyway, guess what? I've rejected it.

I believe God's favour has been upon me and doors will be opened at all times. I'm still loyal to my current company :)




----





And yeap, June '09 that we've been talking about since last year's approaching! It's not an event or a show but the starting point, the turning point for Harvest Youth ministry to a young people's church, Harvest Youth Church.

And oh, did I mention Church? Yeap, we'll no longer be just a ministry or youth group to fit young people in so that they wont waste time elsewhere but we'll be running it like a church, seeing people's life getting impacted and be the salt and light in this city -- the City of Klang.

I believe God will not leave us where we are but He'll bring us to another level as He has been preparing us from yesteryears. I'm very excited bout it, so, do come join us! We're all a bunch of (really) friendly folks




---




Today I got myself a new pair of jogging shoes!


I'm so loving it (not so much of the design but the feeling when you wear it) and I can't wait to bring it to the tracks!

Thank you, Pharmalink for contributing part of these shoes (my birthday gift from the company)





4 comments:

kienz said...

whoa, that's a big offer to reject >_<

and oh,

*high 5 (using feet) to new shoes*

aehknum said...

hey dude! Havent heard from you for a while. Not nice hopping around this soon la. Haha! How's honours so far?

And owh new shoes too? *high feet*

melsie said...

Hey MK
Yeah prob asking you to sell cord blood rite
Someone i know works in that hospital too...

Mel

aehknum said...

Not really sell cord blood but get people to invest la, and to store their stemcell.. if not mistaken. Not easy la! Haha

Btw, I'm quite surprised seeing you here Melly! :) How are you?