Sunday, June 14, 2009

Family Ties.



Today's one of the rare days where we went for a jog as a family. It was a good sweat out, and of course, the feeling of togetherness.

I decided to give my car a good clean up after jog (I've been wanting to do that for a week already but time just doesnt permit me). My both sisters and I actually bergotong-royong-ed cleaning one car while my parents went out to pack dinner. And as a token of appreciation, I'd buy them Burger King for supper later :) (and oh yes, finally Klang has our first Burger King outlet). At least Mun Wah was of better help by vacuuming and wiping the inside of my car, unlike Mun Sheung who only managed to wash 1/4 of the car's body leaving the other 3/4 for myself -.-

And good news! Finally mom has agreed (and allowed us) to get a keyboard (I'd prefer a digital piano though) when dad has already said yes years back! :) I wonder when we'll really get it but its a good sign for a good start already. Yippee cant wait!

Nicholas will be back next week. Cheok Yeen kor kor is back for good. I can already smell the fun times! Should we have a road trip together please?





4 comments:

Irin said...

EH I'm planning to sell mine! Lol.

aehknum said...

Eh? What is it that you wanna sell? Keyboard or digital piano? I thought you have a piano only?? Please dont tell me its some Casio keyboard like Iri's ah? I dont want that!! Haha.

kienz said...

lala, join the keyboard gang! I'd like one too.. haha. There's a piano downstairs though (beside my grandparents' room, blah)

aehknum said...

Eh! you like keyboard? I think guys on keyboard are hawt! Guitar and drums too common la, nothing impressive :) (girl's point of view la)