Monday, February 12, 2007

TAGGED!!

Tagged by Choo Mei Xian

So kesian-ted. Such new blogger like me also kena bully. Anyway, according to Choo (2007) in beliau's blog, each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

The problem is.. I'm not weird.. so no weird stuff to tell.. but after much head-scratching.. I think these six are all I have.. grins.

  1. I'll never tell a friend if I love/care ALOT bout that person tho' I love/superbly care for them alot. I'll always demonstrate myself as a real bad person in front of them, telling them negative things bout myself and treat them as tho' I DON'T CARE bout them, or bully them.
  1. I sleep with many pillows and po-pee (bolster) stuffed ALL AROUND ME and my favourite nicest-smelling blankie covering me from HEAD TO TOE.
  1. I spend most of my time in my room (usually in front of the computer) compared to watching television in the living room.
  1. When bathing, I MUST FOLLOW the routine. As in which procedure comes first, to wash my hair first and so on.. right till face etc. Cause if I don't follow, I'll forget if I've washed my hair etc, and will wash again probably for the 2nd or 3rd time (depending if i could remember)
  1. When sitting anywhere, whether sofa or computer chairs or benches at lecture halls etc, I DISLIKE my feet to "land" on the GROUND. Would prefer if there's something to support my feet.
  1. I'm closer to and love hanging out with people not my age, majority younger and some older. So far, friends that I'm close and comfortable with or even pour my problems are younger than me age-wise (especially Irin Tan, one's companion that I enjoyed most) but mentally-wise, they're all matured. I love hanging around with them, esp those in form 3 and form 5 this year. You know who you are!
LOL. Now, it's my turn to tag you!!
  1. Amelia Lee
  2. Fang Yi
  3. Jolyn Ong
  4. Li Anne
  5. Sue-li and Eevon
  6. Yoong Kang
Be blessed, be encouraged and feel loved. Till then, signing OFF

6 comments:

nilimpa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aehknum said...

i din see before ma.. haha. I also duno what's on one.. suddenly only kena tagged. haha. you do again k, so that I can read. Bluek

nilimpa said...

Lol.. actually that time when my friend tagged me I didn't do because lazy.. =P

aehknum said...

but now you did it when I tag you, so nice of you!!! *hugs*

Anonymous said...

haha.. *blush blush*

aehknum said...

babe: haha. just now was wonderinh why are you blushing.. now i get it. LOL. abit slow. anyway, THANKS HEAPS FOR BEING A GREAT FRIEND! Love ya!