Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Number-Dunno-What Miracle.



Have you ever tried being blessed with miracles so many times until you lost count of them?

I have.


I forgot to testify this the other day until I shared with Amelia bout it. The other day before I left 1U for Dr E's place (about 20km from the former to the latter), my fuel's sign started blinking. Jing Tien was following from the back and we were late, so I didn't wanna stop to pump anywhere until I reach Dr E's place.

It was about 11pm when we left Dr E's place and the signboard says 14km to Klang and ahh, the fuel's sign is still blinking! I wonder if it can last me home or not. I wasn't sure if it'll stop halfway and I don't wish to stop anywhere near to pump because it'd be so dangerous --- 11 plus at night around Kg Jawa/Sentosa area? A big no no.

So I uttered a short and simple (but powerful) prayer to God.

"Jesus, I need to be home. I know You'll keep me"

Lo and behold, right after that simple prayer, my fuel sign went up 2 bars (I was halfway home already that time) and the car moved as if it has a lot of petrol somemore. The fear of stopping-because-I-run-out-of-fuel was totally gone and I totally forgot bout it until I reached home. The fuel sign started blinking again only when I pressed my electric gate's remote control in front of my house.

At that moment, I believe He'd heard me and He provided :)




5 comments:

iVan Chong said...

encouraging testimony :D

Orcagal said...

God is good & faithful all the time! Nice sharing! :)

aehknum said...

amen. thanks guys! im encouraged by you guys :)

babysue said...

hey ur posts really inspire me sometimes, u know. i have never feel inspired, probably i dont read much on religion, but u sure make me impressed with the power of God :)

aehknum said...

Thanks Sue Ann!

Inspired you? Thats the reason for the birth of this blog and hence the blog's name. I really hope that you guys will be blessed in someway.

Anyway, your comments encouraged me alot. I need them sometimes. Thanks!!