Sunday, November 3, 2013

2 November.

Today when I was speaking to Alvin, Alvina overheard our conversation and told me something very encouraging.

"You're someone who impacted me alot and have big influence in my Christian life"

I thank God that i was given a chance to be able to be part of her life and to be able to impact her in a way or another.

And it was a great timely reminder. What am I doing now and what have I been doing? Have I been encouraging people and impacting others as my day goes? Or have i totally forgotten my role on earth?

Thank You Lord.


And sempena Hari Deepavali today, Saturday service had a henna booth. Eventhough it may be just a temporary 'engrave', I took to this opportunity to remind myself on God's favour in my life (and whenever i flex my biceps, the favour gets really BIG -- like a BIG FAVOUR).

Have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments: