Sunday, July 25, 2010

To Buddy with Love.

i always tell my students to study with love. or whatever we do, we do with love. heh yeah, even when working or being a friend to someone.

lei jo cho yat, ngo jo sap ng (canto); familiar or not this phrase? in english, its something like an eye for an eye. i guess this is one of the commonest scenarios in the world where everyone complies with such attitude. everything starts in us. i admit i may be one of them too.

we all may be living in the world but we're not of the world. at least, i beg to differ. i dont know how long this may last (or at least please give me a gentle nudge if i ever forget), but as of today onwards, July 25th 2010, i'd love to proclaim that i want to take the extra mile in things that i do. i want to show you the extra effort.

if you're not nice to me, i'd stil be nice to you. if you're nice to me, i want to be nicer than you!

heh, so thats to buddy with love. sounds easy but guess its not that easy, at least for me la. i definitely need the discipline and the compliances. and oh, i really hope no one will take me for granted for it. i cannot doubt that weariness will take place, but i hope you'd stand with me, and run this race with me.

previously, i really insist on both ways communication (even now, i hope they'd still be two ways). like previously, if i've texted you and you don't reply, i won't bother texting you anymore. or if i've called you or made a move to meet you but you don't seemed keen, then i'd not call you until you call me. or i don't bother requesting for hugs anymore if you do it for the sake of doing it, or poke jokes after that.

now, if you don't reply i think i'll continue bugging you with smses. now, if you're not interested and don't bother bout me, i'd choose to care more for you and be there for you at all times whenever needed. now, if you think you'd trouble me when you wanna ask favours from me, i'd go all the miles just to meet your needs.

and, i don't do these to impress you, or to make you feel bad, but i just want to be nice. just because i live in the world but i'm not of the world.

and yes, to buddy with love <3

----

and oh, i had one of the sweetest dream last night! <3
a dream to remember? heh.

0 comments: