Wednesday, March 24, 2010

No Meows Please!



I believe your real intention wasn't to really thank me but you just came across this annoying winking cat that somehow resembles you?




Sometimes i really don't know if I should be angry or laugh. You can be really annoying eh (but sometimes the way i like it). Aiyo i don't know la.

And you know what our brand manager told me today?

"I can see that she always bully you and you're willing to be bullied"

The latter sentence, not really a question but a statement? I wanted to deny, and then i cant seem to find a concrete denial point.

Then I replied, "Maybe its not because its her and thats why im willing to be bullied. Chris doesn't even bully me last time, so i can't tell. Looks like I'm never a senior :("

Maybe you're just, playful? But I like (: meow!





0 comments: