Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Boss? I like mine!



If I have to count all my blessings, one of them is my boss.

I mean i've heard so many people complaining bout their bosses and how they're treated etc. In contrary, I'm super thankful that I'm blessed with a real good boss; a boss who stands by my side, supporting me and trusting me all the way.

She's not just a boss but also a friend to us.

She'd listen to us, and help us whenever an issue arises. We'd play hard, we'd laugh loud, we'd party much and we'd work smart and hit all our targets together.

And oh btw, today she offered me a hug too, just to sayang me back. How sweet (:




2 comments:

babysue said...

a good boss is one who wants u to develop with her, not see that u are her competitor. it's hard to find bosses who want to develop u, teach u and want u to learn more. and bitch bosses are everywhere. u are 1 lucky person! guess what goes around comes around eh? :)

aehknum said...

indeed! and im very thankful for this (:

how's your work and all? send my regards to timmy (: