Friday, September 24, 2010

Just some random updates

---

BMR status progress: not too sure.

drink lots of water -- positive

have lots of sleep -- negative (haven't been sleeping well for the past week)

chronic stress -- positive (work!!)

oh no!

(but on the other hand, i lost 2 kgs. i don't know if its the stress thing or what. not good, i need an increase metabolism rate. like, really badly!

and oh, The Cousins and i have registered for the Nike City Run this coming 10.10.10. Probably the pre-training for this run would help to increase my BMR a little more *fingers crossed*

Discipline, i really need the discipline!

---

Just bid goodbye to Quarter 3 and welcoming Quarter 4 with open arms. Thank God for His grace and favour. If not for them, I don't think I would have made it to hit the horrendous target for Q3.

Q4, I'm expecting good news from you!

---

October and November's gonna be busy busy months. Not to mention the weekends I've gotta spend with Nestle.

Nov - Diabetes Month? A.K.A more events!

Dec - yay camp!

---

Yesterday I was at Pappa Rich with Buddy. A girl actually sent a waitress to our table to pass us a note asking if we could be her friend. With phone numbers included.

Talking bout boldness act!

---

Was driving back on NKVE just now and this line kept flashing in my cerebrum: do the right thing at the right time

probably a gentle reminder.

just like how the Apostle Paul puts it, "the things that I should to do, I don't do. The things that I shouldn't do, I do." Heh, yeah somewhere along that line.

and oh, does that includes falling in love with someone at the wrong time too?

---

1 comments:

nylus said...

on your last sentence... i think timing plays alot in love..