Sunday, May 2, 2010

sometimes i hope that i can turn back time.

i secretly wished that your soul could be with me to witness everything of everyday of my life.. and that you could see it for yourself what has been happening. and not by you hearing from the third party.. i believe no one would bad-mouth me but hearing a different version of stories can definitely create different (or maybe wrong) impressions.

i dont like this cold silence without me knowing whats really going on. at least, let me know.

i secretly wished that there's cctv in life that i could rewind pause and play to see what has been going on.

what i afraid most is to lose you, this friendship, and i really wanna protect it if i could.

i've been really transparent to you, and i hope you can see my heart through and through, nothing but a genuine friendship to you.

it hurts alot.

anyway there's nothing much i can i do right now but to hope and to pray. with time, i hope clearer pictures can be seen

i really miss you!


1 comments:

iVan Chong said...

Be strong Mun Khea! :)