Monday, November 9, 2009

From Ashes to Ashes.



So last week I attended one of my friend's mother's wake service. It must be quite hard on my friend and her family, condolence to you my dear.

I must agree with her. I'm proud of this auntie. She fought the battle until the very end, with hope and perseverance until the very end, and she has gone on before us. I was quite shock with the news but nevertheless, its an expected thing from people around. She suffered quite abit and to leave this place is not necessary a bad thing, at least she suffers no more.

I feel the tinge, somehow. Maybe that's because I know who she was, and see how she sacrificed for her children chauffeuring them back and forth from uni and school, waiting and raising them up with patience. I'm proud of you, Auntie.





----

By the way, I'm not sure if you've seen a cremation process before. If given a chance, do observe that as the casket is ushered into the furnace, and as the cremation takes place, you'd realise that our dead body which was laid down in a sleeping position would curl up slowly and we'd end up in the position like how we were curled up in our mother's womb. This curling process is caused by the loss of fluid in our body during the cremation and hence we shrink. But its interesting to know uh, that how we come is how we go. At the end of the cremation, we're all just ashes, just like how our Creator made us from.

Adam was made from dust (Genesis 1) and he was buried when he died (back to dust)
Naked I come, naked will I go (Job)





0 comments: